Announcements - Sep 13, 2020
- Briggs Michael, Justin and Janet’s new grandson, continues to improved in Huntsville Hospital.
- Samantha Thigpen’s gallbladder surgery went well on Friday, and she is sore but recovering well.
- Leona Johnson had her pacemaker replaced on Thursday and is recovering at home.
- The appointment David Hill had with a retina specialist in Birmingham last week did not go as he had hoped. He plans to pursue another opinion. Please pray for him and his eyesight.
- Carol Love, Ricky Posey, James Lard, and Gene Thigpen continue to improve.
Plan for Next Quarter
- The plan is to start (Wednesday night only) Bible classes b-ack on the first Wednesday night in October, as long as Covid-19 does not take a turn for the worse between now and then.
- Teenage class (teachers—Larry and Tim) will meet in the resource room and study evidences.
- 4-7 grade class (teacher—Connie Stutts) will meet in their usual class room.
- Kindergarten—3rd grade class ( needs a teacher)
- Nursery—It’s up to the parents of that age group if they want to meet. One of the parents will need to go to class with their children and the suggestion is that parents rotate who leads the class.
- All classes will be expected to follow the same guidelines as the schools: 6 feet apart as much as possible and wear masks.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please get with Larry and Tim.
Bob Harris, Donna Ann Smith, Leona Johnson, Gerald Belue, Norma Thigpen, Bobby Landreth, Brooklyn Guest, Elizabeth Lilley, Gene Thigpen, Leslie Johnson, Thomas Olive, David Hill, Ricky Posey, James Lard, Carol Love, Madison Kiel, Samantha Thigpen, Briggs Michael, Hannah Kiel