No Services January 19, 2022
Due to the current number of covid cases there will be no services Wednesday, January 19.
Announcements - January 15, 2022
- We unfortunately have several members with covid right now, which is why we have online services only this Sunday. Livestream is planned for 10:00 a.m. Click on the link on this website to watch. The sermon will also be posted on the website later. The elders will review and decide when they feel it is safe to have in-person worship again.
- Jared Hicks improved enough at UAB to be released. Please continue to pray for him and his family.
- Mac Cooper continues to struggle with major health issues including heart and kidney problems. He will be facing major surgery in the near future. Please pray for this 18-month old and his family.
- Kathy Hargett’s 3-year-old nephew, Easton, is recovering from surgery to repair a broken arm. He needs prayers for comfort and healing.
- Hound Spry, who lives in Center Star, is not doing well and needs your prayers.
- Carolyn Hill – January 19
- Larry Hill – January 19
PRAYER LIST: Leona Johnson, Norma Thigpen, Carolyn Hill, Ellaree Cooper, Hannah Kiel, Moira and Chancey Bruce, George Hutto, Bobbie Landreth, Jared Hicks, Jim Lancaster, Martin Leavitt, Mike and Sandi Podstock, Jeff Posey, Gerald Wooden, Marleigh Gilbert, Rob Caldwell, Malissa Martin, Cathy Saint, Madison Kiel, Mike Clements, Dale Robinson, David Hill, Rick Neese, baby Selah Cardel, Troy Pettus, Danny Goodwin, Ben Waldrep, Ann Taylor, Mac Cooper, Paul Sheehan, Beverly Woods