Announcements - January 29, 2023
- Thanks to all who helped with the workday here at the building on Saturday!
- This evening’s service will be led by Dennis Hargett. All young people please sit at the front of the auditorium to facilitate participation in the training class.
- Men’s breakfast is this Saturday, at St. Joe Cafe.
- Ladies’ Night is scheduled for Tuesday evening, February 7. The location will be announced soon.
- February’s youth get-together will be at Andrew and Marissa Gatlin’s home. The date has been changed to Saturday, February 18.
- There will be a 3-day gospel meeting at Brookhill March 5-7. Jared will be speaking. Flyers will be available soon.
- Leslie Johnson’ class on The History of the Church is being recorded. If you would like a copy, contact David Covington or Andrew Gatlin.
- Salina’s father was hospitalized last week, and has improved enough to move to rehab. Prayers for Ray Saint are appreciated.
- Anita Burney – February 2
Leona Johnson, Norma Thigpen, Carolyn Hill, Ellaree Cooper, Moira and Chancey Bruce, Martin Leavitt, Marleigh Gilbert, Danny Goodwin, Ben Waldrep, Mac Cooper, Elizabeth Lilley, Brandon Miller, Greg Cummings, Ronnie Hughes, Bailey Tank, Cathy Saint, Ricky Posey, Sue Gooch, Baby Venson Freeman, Pam McCowan, Ralph Parker, family of Gina Cottrell, Darlene Townsend, Greg Bendall, Ray Saint