Announcements - October 24, 2021
- We are sorry to announce the passing of our brother Gerald Belue, who died unexpectedly on Friday. He was rushed to the hospital from rehab, but doctors were unable to save him. He has struggled recently with pain, injuries and surgeries. There will be a brief visitation on Tuesday morning at Spry in Athens, from 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. A graveside service will follow at the Rogersville Cemetery, which is located behind the Presbyterian church building on Highway 72.
- Jared Hicks had to return to the hospital on Friday. He remains in treatment for ALD. Please continue to lift him in prayer.
- David Hill had a very difficult week with continued intense eye pain following his surgery. A nerve block done in Huntsville did finally help to give him some relief. Continue to pray for his comfort and healing.
- Please pray for Chancey and Moira Bruce, as his insulin regimen changes. His dementia makes new processes challenging.
- Marion Higgins has improved, and was to be discharged home from rehab on Saturday.
- Martin Leavitt’s MRI showed his tumor to be stable. He is continuing with chemotherapy treatments, and still needs your prayers.
- Brody Covington - October 24
- Donna Ann Smith, Leona Johnson, Norma Thigpen, Carolyn Hill, Ellaree Cooper, Hannah Kiel, Moira and Chancey Bruce, George Hutto, Bobbie Landreth, Jared Hicks and family, Jim Lancaster, Martin Leavitt, Mike and Sandi Podstock, Jeff Posey, Gerald Wooden, Marleigh Gilbert, Rob Caldwell, Malissa Martin, Cathy Saint, Madison Kiel, Mike Clements, Marion Higgins, Dale Robinson, family of Gerald Belue