Jesus Offers Us The Best
The book of John teaches us over and over again that Jesus offers us the best because He
cares for us.
- He gave us the best place to live as He created the Earth (John 1:3).
- He gave us the best way to never hunger or thirst spiritually (John 6:35).
- He gave us the best and only way to be truly free from sin (John 8:31-32).
- He has given us the best life possible (John 10:10).
- He will give us the best gift after we die that being eternal life (John 11:25-26).
- He gave us the best peace (John 14:27).
Why did Jesus, our savior, give us so many of these best gifts? Because He loves us. How
could anyone not love Jesus in return? It’s easy to say that you love Jesus but He will know if
you truly do. John 14:15 tells us “If you love me, keep my commandments.” It’s time for all of
us as servants of the Lord to show our appreciation to our Lord by saying thank you and living